My site design services are based around the principles of sustainable site design and I encourage their implementation when practical.
I offer a full complement of site design services, including
- Concept design
- Construction plans
- Submitting plans for approvals
- Contract administration
Site Design Services
Based on your development program and an inventory of existing site conditions, we’ll work together to come up with the most efficient plan for your project. To provide a good concept design, I may need
- a boundary and topographic survey of the property
- location of utilities, easements, project sight distance, and other data pertinent to the design
- a soils inventory done by a certified soils scientist
Once the Concept is agreed upon, I’ll develop the other plans necessary for building the project. These include (but may not be limited to):
- existing conditions plan
- demolition plan
- grading and drainage plan
- erosion and sediment control plan
- site utilities plan
- landscape and tree replacement plan
- cross-sections and elevations
- construction details
- a hydrology study
Submitting Plans for Approvals
After completion of the construction documents, I’ll compile and submit them to the pertinent regulatory agencies for approvals and permitting.
If you wish, I can put the permitted plans out to bid.
Representative Site Design Project Types –
- Community & Subdivision Design
- Medical Office Park Design
- Grading & Drainage Design
- Street Design
- Sports Park Design
- Commercial Site Design
- Sustainable Sites Certification
Ready to Start?
Give me a call to discuss your project. You can reach me at (678)697-1575. Or just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.